What is Cystitis?
Cystitis is a condition where the urinary bladder is infected by bacteria.
1. Women are more prone because of the proximity of the anus, sexual intercourse, and
2. Introduction of catheters.
1. Painful urination, urgency.
2. Frequent urination.
3. Pain lower abdomen.
4. Urine is cloudy with pus cells. Blood in the urine is present in 30% of cases.
5. Fever, nausea and vomiting.
1. Plenty of fluids.
2. Bicarbonate of soda to be drunk to neutralise the acidity of urine.
3. Consult a doctor.