Table of Contents
What is Tension Headache?
Tension Headache is the commonest form of headache. The pain is usually constant and may be generalised.
- The patient experiences a dull, tight, pressure-like band around the head.
- Headache may last for weeks or months with varying severity.
- No associated vomiting or abnormal intolerance to light.
- Headache decreases if the patient is occupied.
- Local tenderness may be present.
- Avoid precipitating causes of activity and stress.
- Consult a doctor.